1. Telling him not to cry that men should not show tears.
2. Using kneeling as a form of punishment. This later affects how they worship.
Support Rev. Fr. CK Evangelism via MPESA Paybill:
762 763 | Acc #: Support
3. Using demeaning language about his friends in his presence.
4. Beating him or embarrassing him infront of his sister(s) or his friends.
5. Shouting at him always without giving him a chance to express himself.
6. Using words like; Fool, Useless, Good-for-nothing, Failure, and many others that make him doubt himself.
7. Giving out his items without his consent.
8. To those dating, calling his girlfriend privately and telling her how your son is useless and how she is wasting her time with him.
9. As a dad, showing funny interest in his girlfriend.
10. To those who come from cultures that circumstances their sons, nothing as dehumanising as calling him uncircumcised especially in mother tongue..
11. Keeping on comparing him with his sister. “Can’t you be like your sister! Where did you come from?” .
12. Keeping on searching his bedroom scattering his items all over like a DCI officer!!
Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.
I am Fr CK just in case.