Good People, if we find ourselves in distress after obediently following God’s clear direction, we need to remember five things:
- God did not engineer our difficulty. It is the downside of living in a fallen world.
- God knew we would confront this situation. He has made preparations for us.
- God sympathizes with our pain. He is ready to help us endure it.
- God intends to use this affliction to produce goodness in and through us.
- God will resolve our situation as he deems best, an appraisal we can trust.
When we encounter difficulties after following God’s obvious lead, we should keep moving forward per his original direction for as long as we can and do everything possible to generate a good outcome.
Support Rev. Fr. CK Evangelism via MPESA Paybill:
762 763 | Acc #: Support
God may clear a direct path through the present difficulty. He may reveal an alternate route to our original destination. If we hit a dead end, God may open a side door to a new opportunity that was previously unknown.
If our distress ends in disaster, we must remember that God knows what he is doing. We must trust that he will help us endure the resulting pain and use our misfortune for good.
NOW YOU KNOW.