“THE FOUR P’S” FOR PREVENTION:
- Be Protective of your marriage. Avoid risky situations such as long lunches with a co-worker or drinks for two after work. Most people do not plan to be unfaithful.
- Be Positive. Look for what is right in your spouse and tell him or her daily. People who have love affairs are often looking for appreciation and affirmation.
- Be Polite. Always talk to your spouse with respect. Be careful what you say to each other and how you say it. Show courtesy and caring in the way you treat one another.
- Be Playful, and make fun, sex, and humor a mainstay in your marriage. Schedule time to play with one another and have a “date night” at least once a week.
At the end, also remember, dear married couples the three words that you should say to one another regularly:
Support Rev. Fr. CK Evangelism via MPESA Paybill:
762 763 | Acc #: Support
- “Thank you.” First, thank you to God who choose one among billions for your best and met both of you. Second, thank to your parents, relatives and friends, because they are the person who made you like what you are now. Third, thank you to each other and do not take it for granted.
2) “I am Sorry.” These words are very important when there are conflicts, not to say I am wrong and you are right, but to say I have hurt you or your feeling.
3) “I love you.” Say this also to God, not only to your spouse. Say it to you parents who already sacrificed a lot for you. Say these words to each other.
NOW YOU KNOW