- “Loving others is more important than being loved by others.”
The things that are a big deal to you now won’t mean so much to you later. Trust me. Focus on things that will stand the test of time.
- “One seemingly small decision can change your life forever.”
You need to understand the significance of decisions you make in your youth. One act can have repercussions for decades, or change the course of your life forever..
Support Rev. Fr. CK Evangelism via MPESA Paybill:
762 763 | Acc #: Support
- “Your signs of affection – hugs and kisses – are yours.”
They are valuable. You decide when – and to whom – to give them. No one can decide that for you, and no one should pressure you.
- “People are judgmental. And, most people are going to make assumptions about you based on how you look.”
It’s not always right, but it is what it is. Keep that in mind when it comes to how you dress.. But, just remember to do things for yourself, not to please others.
- “Intelligence, confidence, self-assurance, compassion: these are the traits that define beauty.”
You are already beautiful, inside and out. Just focus more on the “inside” part.
- “If God remains first in your life, you’ll have fewer regrets when you get to be your dad’s age.”
Just focus on God. Jesus himself tells us: “Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’… But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:31-33).
A PRAYER FOR YOUR DAUGHTER
Father, thank you for my family. You’ve have blessed me so much, entrusting me to care for my children. Help me to be the father you have called me to be. Give me the strength to teach my daughter how to be the woman you have called her to be.
Give me the courage to say the things she needs to hear, even if they are not the things she wants to hear. Give me wisdom to know what to say, and give her a tender heart to be receptive to her parents’ guidance. In Jesus’ name,