Education is an important process in our life where a person acquires basic knowledge from other people. Education is a process where a person:
Support Rev. Fr. CK Evangelism via MPESA Paybill:
762 763 | Acc #: Support
2. Learn moral values
3. Learn communication skills
4. How to live in a society
5. Learn how to identify what is wrong and what is right
6. Learn to take the right decision at the right time
The main objective of education is to help a person live his life with dignity while contributing his part to society. For individuals, education promotes employment, earnings, health, and poverty reduction.
Globally, there is a 9% increase in hourly earnings for every extra year of schooling. For societies, it drives long-term economic growth, spurs innovation, strengthens institutions, and fosters social cohesion.
Other benefits of education are;
1. Largely education helps us avoid petty fights.
2. It Helps Us Stand Up Against Wrong And For The Right
3. It Helps Progress
Better education opens up a host of opportunities and this is especially relevant in the times we live in where technology and education ensure that opportunities are not bound by geography.
4. Education Spreads Awareness
5. Helps Us To Be More Productive.
6. It Helps Us Connect Across Borders.
7. It Gives Empowerment
Education helps turn weakness into strength.
8. Education instills in us a battle mentality. That we must keep striving for a better tomorrow.
To quote Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai, “books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world. Education is the only solution. Education first.”
Let’s direct our children where books are………
Do have a Book-warm-Day!
Note: To Support the Father CK Foundation Education Department:
Paybill: 762763, Account: Education